The stains of makeup can get easily on your clothes and so, removing them completely is necessary. This makes your costly clothes dirty and they become old soon. This blogpost discusses about 8 ways how you can eliminate unwanted makeup stains from your clothes. Also, you will be able to keep your expensive attire properly for a long time by hiring dry cleaning and laundry services in London for your need.
- Makeup wipes– With the help of makeup wipes, you can easily remove makeup from the clothes and face. In case you have just spilt some makeup products on yourself, take a wipe and rub the stains properly. The makeup artists use this technique at the backstage when performing fashion Makeup wipes will work only on fresh stain marks that didn’t set into your clothes fibers. It is suggested that you do not use a makeup wipe on silk or satin clothing as they might leave watermarks behind.
- Get rid of alcohol – If you have smeared the marks of lipstick on your shirt sleeves, then soap cotton balls for removing alcohol and then dab it over stain marks.. The alcohol breaks oils in your lipstick and removes stains within a few minutes.
- Hairspray – If rubbing the alcohol does not remove lipstick stains, then you can try using your hairspray. You need to spray proper amount of hairspray directly on your stain and allow it to dry properly. After the hairspray gets dried completely, rub stain marks by using makeup wipe. The stains should be able to lift easily and make your clothes absolutely free from makeup. This trip will be applicable only with hairspray that has the ingredient of alcohol in it.
- Shaving cream – Using a shaving cream can do wonders in eliminating makeup stain marks completely. You need to put a squirt or two based on the kind of stain marks and allow it to sit properly for 10 minutes. After this, the cream will dissolve stains and you have to wash off ahaving cream with water and wash clothes properly.
- Hair dryer – You can treat unwanted makeup stains by using a hair dryer. If there is loose power on your costly attire, then it might be quite tempting to sweep it off with hands. By doing so, the power will get smeared further into the clothes fibers. It is suggested that you use a hair dryer for blowing away poweder and making your clothes stain free.
- Ice – You may use cold water or ice for pre-treating the unwanted stain marks. With hot water, the stains can spread further and into your clothing fibers. If you want to remove makewup stains, rub an ice cube over the stains and let it go away completely.
- Soap and water – The combination of using soap with water can help to remove stains. You may start with cold water and soap over stain marks. After this, you need to rub clothing fabric properly and allow friction from the material to remove stains. Do not use a napkin or paper towel as this will lead to flakes of paper being stick to the clothing and making the stains appear worse.
- Detergent – If you have the habit of dropping makeup on your clothes, then use a detergent pen to remove them completely. Use the tip of your pen or dap a wipe over stain marks and allow it to remove. Before you may use a detergent pen, try to eliminate extra liquid or powder from stains by using a clean wipe.
- Laundryheap – With laundryheap, you can remove any kind of stains from the clothing. You just need to know what item has got stains, what the stain is and where it has been and the remaining will be done easily.
Thus, you need to contact cleaners at Master Dry Cleaners who can help to eliminate unwanted make up stain marks from the clothing completely.