Food License Consultant
A food license consultant is one type of bridge that can help you to issue your food license. There are many companies available that can help you to grow your business. They can guide your whole process and explain the fee structure and government fee and some legal documents.
If you are looking for the best food license consultants in your city then you can visit our website. Here you can get many verified professionals.
Here are some details about the food license which are listed below.
What is Food License?
What is Food License Registration?
What are the types of FSSAI Licenses?
What are the documents needed for Food License Registration?
What is a food License (FSSAI License)?
FSSAI stands for Food Safety Standards Authority of India, which is a statutory body established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It has been established under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, which is related to food safety and regulation in India. A food license is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through regulation and supervision of food safety.
Food License Registration
A food license is required for every person who wants to start a food business, who can involve in any kind of business like manufacturing, processing, distribution, or sale of food products, etc.
A food license consists of 14 digit license number, which can print on all the food packages item. It gives all information regarding the assembling and owner’s permit.
The motive of registration is to make the food business operators more responsible that can maintain the quality of food products.
Types Of FSSAI License
There are different types of food licenses that can depend on the scale of business, and on the turnover provided by the business owner. The government issue different type of license based on the food business operator activity. The types if food licenses are as below:
- FSSAI Basic Registration: The FSSAI basic license registration for those who have a small-scale business. If their turnover is less than 12 lakh then apply for basic registration.
- FSSAI State License: The FSSAI State License registration for those who have medium-scale businesses. If their turnover is more than 12 Lakh or up to 20 crores.
- FSSAI Central License: The FSSAI Central License registration for those who have large-scale businesses. If their turnover is more than 20 crores then it can apply for Central License.
Document required for Food License Registration
The food license registration document required for the proprietorship Concern or a single person
- Rental Agreement
- Pan Card
- Two Photos
- ID Proof
The food license registration document required for the Partnership Firm
- Pan Card of Partnership Firm
- All partner’s Id and Address Proof
- Two Photos of Each Partner
- Rental Agreement
The food license registration document required for Private Limited Company
- Pan Card of Private Limited Company.
- Incorporation Certificate of Private Limited Company.
- All Director’s Id and Address Proof
- Two Photos of Each Director.
- Rental Agreement.
Best FSSAI License Consultant in India
We are a team of FSSAI Registration centers, helping business owners in the registration, and certification procedures all over India.
If you have further queries or doubts, then please visit our website.