QuickBooks Error 1722 is one of the most common error that occurs while installing the software.QuickBooks is an accounting software developed by Intuit which is used in small and medium size companies.Although QuickBooks is known as a very handy and user-friendly software but you may also get some errors when you try to run,install or open the software. If you want more information then contact QuickBooks Help .
There are many types of errors in QuickBooks and one of them is Error 1722 which is a very common error and occurs due to several reasons.this error makes the system slow an you system will start to freeze again and again.In this article about the causes due to which this error occurs and how to fix it.
Reasons of QuickBooks error 1722
QuickBooks Error 1722 occurs when the program is installing or running on the system.It also occurs during windows startup and shutdown.Sometimes other programs maliciously delete or erase files which are related to QuickBooks.If the user failed to install the software or the installation is not complete then we can also face this error.So,the installation must be completed while installing the software.Also,if there are any kind of malware or virus infection then his can also leads to the corruption of windows system files and the QB 1722 can occur.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1722
When the user encounters with the error code 1722 then it may be followed by these following symptoms:
- When this QuickBooks Error 1722 occurs it apparently crashes the active program window.
- When this error occurs then your system will start to crash frequently with error code 1722.
- Windows starts to respond slowly for each keyboard input and mouse,it is definitely the symptom of QuickBooks Error 1722.
- QuickBooks Error 1722 will display on your screen.
- Your system will start to freeze frequently for a few seconds at a time.
- This error will occur at the time of program installation windows startup or shutdown etc is also a symptom of QuickBooks Error 1722.
Steps to fix QuickBooks error 1722
Error 1722 is an error that generally occurs in the run-time environment.This error can be rectified by various methods like you can restore the previous point of windows at which the QuickBooks software is working properly.You can also clean the installation of your quickBooks,By this you can re-install the software and fix the error.The Window repair tool is also an option to fix the error.QuicksBooks also helps you in doing the same like it provides you a tool known as QuickBooks repair tool by which you can repair the QuickBooks software and fix the error.
Ways to fix QuickBooks software error 1722
- Using QuickBooks Repair Tool:This tool is provided by the QuickBooks software which helps you to fix the common errors.
- The first step is check the location of QuickBooks file.If you already know the location of QuickBooks file click on “Select File” option.If you don’t know the QuickBooks file location select “Search File”.
- You can see the customer related options by clicking on the “Customer” button.
- Click on the “Vendors” button if you want to see the vendor’s information.
- For getting employees related information you can click on the “Employees” button.
- Now you have to click on the “Repair” button, a “Save as” dialogue box will appear on the screen , now select version and the path.
- Now if the repair process is completed successfully you will see a message on the screen as “Repair process completed successfully”.
- Click on “Ok” and the close button to close the box and you are done.
- Using Windows Repair Tool:This error can also be fixed by repairing the window by using windows repair tool.
- The first step is to repair the Registry Entries associated with the Error 1722.
- Then you have to do a full malware scan of your system.
- Now clean your system like all the temporary files and folders and then Update QuickBooks software.
- Then you have to update your system device drivers.
- Now uninstall the previous version and install the updated QuickBooks software.
- Run windows system checker and update all windows updates.
- Apply a clean installation of windows.
Read More: QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Clean Installation of QuickBooks:
- The first step is to open the Run Box by pressing windows + R key.
- Type appwiz.cpl and then click on “OK”.
- Now ,choose the QuickBooks version from the item list and then click on uninstall the software.
- After completing the uninstallation you have to download the software QuickBooks clean install.
- Then you have to install the software by running QuickBooks clean.
- Now install the QuickBooks software and restart your system.
- Repair the Microsoft.net framework and follow the procedure as below:
- Close all the QuickBooks programs which are running.
- After that you need to download a repair tool known as QuickBooks component Repair tool.
- After completing all the downloads just restart your system.
- Using System restore:
- The first thing is to click the windows start ioption and find the “System Restore” option by searching it.
- Now the system will ask for the administration password.
- A set-up wizard will pop-up on the screen.Follow the instructions shown on the wizard and select a restoration point as per requirement.
- Once the restore process is completed you can start your QuickBooks software.
In this article you will learn about the QuickBooks Error 1722 and the different ways to fix this error.There are mainly four ways that are described above in the article by which you can fix the error.Some of the ways are automic that lets you to solve the error with the help of some tools like QuickBooks software tool which is a tool of QuickBooks software that fix the the error while the other is Window repair tool that is an inbuilt Window tool which cleans the files and repair the software.Apart from that there are some manual ways like cleaning the installation of Quickbooks or restore the software to some previous versions on which the QuickBooks software is working properly.
With the help of these solutions you can easily fix the QuickBooks software Error 1722 and use the software without any issues.